Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mahabharat Krishna Vishwaroop

Mahabharat Krishna Vishwaroop Video Clips. Duration : 3.20 Mins.


PLEASE READ FIRST Dear Youtubers: I apologize for pausing the video, but hear me out. i need a lot of votes to be no. 1 in a competition to win an iPad [for my dad] if each one of my viewers help me out and vote for me, i can easily get 1st place. it honestly takes a second of your time. So can you please help me out!! Instructions 1. go to: bit.ly 2. hover mouse over the card that says [iPad2 is for noobs, i have an iPad 3] under the name Bharat. 4. Click the Green VOTE button, it's that simple!! i honestly would never do this, but it's for my dad, and i really want to win for him. It's like a thank you gift for all the years he has been helping me. so can you guys please help me out? if each person who views this video votes, i can easily be no. 1 in a day. thank you and now for the video description. in this episode Krishna gives the peace message on behalf of the Pandavas, but Mr. Duryodhana is too arrogant to realize Krishna's mercy and refuses. In fact, he even goes as far as having soldiers surround krishna, in an attempt to arrest him Hahaha (now thats what i call foolish) and then lo! Krishna in his VishwaRoop form

Tags: mahabharat, duryodhana, krishna, arrest, peace, messenger, love, life, pandavas, arjuna, hindi, religion, meditation, lord, god, vishnu, rama, govinda, gopala, hare, narayana, hari, radha, stotram, aum, bhagvan, vasudeva, hanuman, shiva, ganesha, iskcon, prabhupada, ashtakam, bhagavad, gita, partha, mahabharata, yada, hi, dharmasya, prem, sagai, arti, kunj, bihari, ki, kripa, br, chopra, ramayan, radharani, Dasavatharam, asin, telegu, tamil, move, song, bhajan, mukunda, mukhunda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.