Friday, March 9, 2012

Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For (+ lyrics)

Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For (+ lyrics) Video Clips. Duration : 4.00 Mins.


First of all, the song is rightfully owned by Carolina Liar and Atlantic Records; I do not intend to break the copyright law in any way. This video is meant to inform, inspire and educate above all any other purposes that come with watching a video. Second: The video was originally planned to have its focus on the subject "love," as you will see in the beginning. But as my work progressed I figured the topic religion/Earth would fit in just as well. It all kinda comes together as one story, with one message. Although you can always have your own interpretation on the whole thing, I think we all know about what matters we're dealing with in this video. I'm just trying to create an image for those who feel like the words of the song, and have a lot of questions, but can always find solace in their faith. For this reason, I would like to make clear that I'd appreciate it if you respect another's opinion, and to keep it down when thinking of posting a comment. We don't want to start a fire online, now do we? Thank you. Lyrics: Wait, I'm wrong Should have done better than this Please, I'll be strong I'm finding it hard to resist So show me what I'm looking for Save me, I'm lost Oh Lord, I've been waiting for you I'll pay any cost Save me from being confused Show me what I'm looking for Show me what I'm looking for Oh, Lord Don't let go I've wanted this far too long Mistakes become regrets I've learned to love abuse Please show me what I'm looking for Save me, I'm lost Oh Lord ...

Tags: Carolina, Liar, Show, Me, What, I'm, Looking, For, Religion, Christianity, Jesus, Christ, God, Faith, Belief, Earth, World, Solace, Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.